Survey: Ride Your City - the kinds of trips cyclists make

Rideyourcity

In late February 2015 @rideyourcity will be at the World Bike Forum (Medellin, Colombia), presenting a paper about changes in bicycle trip purposes in South African cities.

We're looking at the kinds of 'trips' cyclists make: as training for races, as recreation, as transport; and we're looking at the types of events in which cyclists participate (races, bicycle awareness rides, etc). We'll also be discussing our research at the Southern African Transport Conference in July 2015.

We'd really like you to participate in our survey (there are no wrong answers...), and if you are available for further interviews by mail, skype, phone, in person (focus groups), please let us know too. We look forward to hearing from you.

Participate in the survey here.

Click here to view the article

Done. Thank you. Cycling for transport, commuting, is desperate for it's flag to fly high.

Is it just for cape town the people?

It also seems like the survey is now closed

No, anyone riding a bicycle in South Africa.

And yes, the survey appears to be broken. I'll follow up with them.

Update: The survey seems to be back up on my side. Anyone still experiencing issues?