News bot

Wonder if this will mean omnico will become the importers ofrace face products. . . .

I hope not....!

Hullabaloo (....current Race Face importers) are awesome.  Service is outstanding.

I hope not....!

Hullabaloo (....current Race Face importers) are awesome.  Service is outstanding.

Wat jy waar kry?  I phoned them 3 times to get Easton wheel straight pull spokes and every time got the answer "I will check quickly and phone you back"  Still waiting to get a response.

Wat jy waar kry?  I phoned them 3 times to get Easton wheel straight pull spokes and every time got the answer "I will check quickly and phone you back"  Still waiting to get a response.

Eugene is helping me and must say, I'm happy at this stage.

Omnico has dropped Easton...

So who will be bringing Easton into South Africa going forward?

Omnico has dropped Easton...

As far as I understood Easton moved to Hullabaloo when Race Face bought Easton out. So more of a brand alignment than a case of being dropped. 

I can't imagine Omnico willfully choosing Crank Brothers over Easton. Not sure where this would leave them all going forward, but I would assume Omnico would take over distribution.

Or! Maybe Fox moves...

• 3 months later...

I hope not....!

I have to agree with this. I had a warrantee issue with a product, called Pierre at Hullabaloo, sent him a mail with a picture on Monday and received a replacement via Courier earlier today no questions asked. What a pleasure....thanks Pierre!