Help! Cannondale SuperSix evo 105 of Fondriesta?

Looking at making a big upgrade for my bike and need some advice on my options;

A cannondale supersix evo 105,

Fondriest TF3 or TF2 with 105

I also don't know if the difference between the TF2 and TF3 is worth it, can anyone help please!

Edited by The Adventuring Cyclist

Never ridden a Fondriest, but I own a EVO, it is nothing short of incredible. 

If it got lost, stolen, or smashed, I would buy another one without hesitation.

I own a TF2.. its a fast, racing frame. Very very stiff bike that loves the flat land.

Feels "heavy" on longer climbs [7.6kgs]. Its an aggressive frame, of you get what I'm saying.

Dont get me wrong, the TF2 is an awesome frame but I think the EVO will be an overall better bike.

TF2 = racing bike

If it was my choice, I would go for the Cannondale. Nothing against the Fondriest, but the bikes just do not catch my eye.

I had 1 x TF3 and 3 x TF2's....everytime they crack...basically every year I had to get a replacement.

Dont waste your time with warranty replacements, go for the Cannondale

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Three things I would have considered if it was me:

• Which one LOOKS pretty?
  • If a bearing breaks on tour....what is the likelihood I can find one in town? Good distributor or not?
  • Which one is lighter?

I own a TF2.. its a fast, racing frame. Very very stiff bike that loves the flat land.

Feels "heavy" on longer climbs [7.6kgs]. Its an aggressive frame, of you get what I'm saying.

Dont get me wrong, the TF2 is an awesome frame but I think the EVO will be an overall better bike.

TF2 = racing bike

My ex TF2 weighed 7.0kg with a Rotor crank and SRAM Force groupset *off topic I know but agree fast on flats but not stiff at all*