ag nee---DOME 2 DOME

frensch

HOE GEBEUR DIT DAT DIE PAD-AANWYSERS SO ONINGELIG IS EN MET 1 KM OOR --------NA 180KM---------- WYS HULLE DIE WEN"BREAK" DIE VERKEERDE ROETE!!!

WAAR IS JULLE AANDAG---OF IS DIT SOOS ALTYD DIE RYERS SE SKULD??

R20 000 IN DIE SAK VAN DIE AGTERSTE WEN"BUNCH" EN DIS ALLES BEHALWE 'N GREAT WEN--'N FLIPPEN JOKE!!!

HQ- NOOIT GEDINK JULLE SAL SO 'N GELUK KRY MET DIE WEN VANDAG!!!

DAREM HET JULLE DIE GELD, MAAR DIE WEN BEHOORT NIE AAN JULLE NIE.

DIT KON NET SOWEL 'N PRETTRAPPER GEWEES HET WAT GEWEN HET.!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is dit wat gebeur het by die einde French?  Ek het daar aangesit gekom (eintlik geloop) saam met slowpoke en amateur toe sien ek die pro's ry op dieselfde pad as die MTB'ers

Was that right at the end where you make the left turn out of Northumberland? They were supposed to send us down the right lane not the left.

If so exactly the same thing happened to me. I had to get off my bike and lift it over the kerb.Angry

The end was a joke, Msoft were meant to take that and were robbed. Also the traffic control sucked, imagine an elite group weaving through oncoming traffic trying to launch attacks!HAHA.

Not a good showing for such an event.

Die Ladies bunch moes 3 keer om gedraai het op die roete omdat die voertuig nie geweet het waarheen nie?? hoe kan dit so werk. n Race is nie goedkoop nie..

Also had a mission regarding the trafic.....Cops stopping bunches that was trying to get away from the main peleton etc.

Yes....heard about the Elite's incident......
Got shown the wrong direction and the second group came in to take the win.  Sad indeed for a "big" event like this.....

at least the juniors went the right way!

i agree that the marshalling was not great especially at that last turn off northumberland. luckilly i figured out in time (just) that although the flags were being pointed down the left hand side the "marshalls" were screaming to go down the right hand side so i got the juniors down the correct side.

slowpoke2006-09-18 02:44:55

Who were in the Elite bunch winning break when they were sent the wrong way close to the finish?

Times on Championship website very confusingConfused

I was in the Cedar vadek car following the vets 30 -39 group, there was a break and we stayed with the second bunch, i did not have a route mapConfused (this was the 1st time as a team manager so i will get a route map for the next race) so was just following the cyclists. I did see that at all intersections there were yellow boards with directions indicated.

The finnish was the only problem as i ended up with some MTB's who were not happy at all, sorry for this as it was not my intention to be on the wrong side.

DR, maar jy was nie so vuil nie, so die reen was nie genoeg nieWink