Di2 wireless transmitter and remote climbing shifter!

F1richard

I went to Solomon's , BMC and cycle lab. I then phoned coolheat myself . They said that the parts are ordered and arriving August 2014 . Well is its 2015 already and every time I queried , there response was it was not sent with the shipment . You were very fortunate to get your parts , and I'm glad you did not battle .

I still have the boxes at home , I will help you out with the part numbers and I'm sure the guys can sort you out .

I assume you are using a garmin 1000 or the gear and battery level functions wont work .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I have complete Di2 Ultegra in stock - internal seat pillar mount, but only standard STI Di2 levers - none of the remote stuff. I even have one Dura-Ace Di2 in stock (175mm cranks) but because of the price on these groupsets, I am reluctant to carry more stock. I purchase Shimano groupsets from a European production line and thus can only get what they sell. Warranties I deal with by myself.

contact me via e-mail if your interested

oliver.scotton@gmail.com

Will you post on the hub or message me direct. Would love to know if these are worth it.

I will post it here

I still have the boxes at home , I will help you out with the part numbers and I'm sure the guys can sort you out .

I assume you are using a garmin 1000 or the gear and battery level functions wont work .

Im using ultegra di2 , so th part numbers wont help as you are using dura ace. Anyways , i have orders the parts i need thanks. No , im using a garmin 810 , they released a update for the 810 to give the same functionality as the 1000 with regards to di2 .

Drop us a mail next time.The Di2 Wireless Unit D-Fly ANT+ price is R995and the Dura Ace Di2 Remote Sprinter Shifter SW-R610 is R1 695...

Solved

Drop us a mail next time.

The Di2 Wireless Unit D-Fly ANT+ price is R995

Hi Naas

Do you have a shop or how do you work ?

and the Dura Ace Di2 Remote Sprinter Shifter SW-R610 is R1 695...

Hi Naas

Do you have a shop or how do you work ?

Yes - www.evobikes.co.za and e-mail you can use is info@evobikes.co.za. Actual shop is in Durbanville. These are obviously not run of the mill items so we do not list them on the site - but can supply any DI2 groupset/components...

Yes - www.evobikes.co.za and e-mail you can use is info@evobikes.co.za. Actual shop is in Durbanville. These are obviously not run of the mill items so we do not list them on the site - but can supply any DI2 groupset/components...

The Di2 XTR groupsets by any chance?

Is there an RF device available that I can use to remotely control other peoples gears? Now that would be an advantage in the sprint or on a climb.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! for those interested , I've fitted my shimano wireless transmitter and my shimano R600 remote climbing shifter to my BMC . I have the shimano 6770 10 speed ultegra di2 and it still had the older software loaded as I had no need to update to the latest version 3 software ( for interest sakes if you run old software on your di2 you can mix and match components , such as putting a dura ace derailler on your ultegra set up , or vice versa )

My components came with the version 3 software so I had to update my firmware first , after that they all worked great . I'm not going to go into the nitty gritty but it's quite easy to fit and pair to the Garmin 810 . If anyone needs more info , I'll glady give you all the info you need .

Thanks

Ok! for those interested , I've fitted my shimano wireless transmitter and my shimano R600 remote climbing shifter to my BMC . I have the shimano 6770 10 speed ultegra di2 and it still had the older software loaded as I had no need to update to the latest version 3 software ( for interest sakes if you run old software on your di2 you can mix and match components , such as putting a dura ace derailler on your ultegra set up , or vice versa )

My components came with the version 3 software so I had to update my firmware first , after that they all worked great . I'm not going to go into the nitty gritty but it's quite easy to fit and pair to the Garmin 810 . If anyone needs more info , I'll glady give you all the info you need .

Thanks

You can mix and match 10spd and 11spd with the version 3 software as well, the only thing that won't work when is the auto trim function on the front derailleur but only when 10spd and 11spd derailleurs are mixed.

R1695...? I realize you don't set the price as these come from Shimano, but that is why I decided to DIY these. Well, the price and also the ridiculousness that is Shimano's climbing shifter. I'm sorry, but aesthetics are very important to me and there's no way I can fit that enormous, ugly as dogshit shifter to my bike....with cableties. Really Shimano?

The courier delivered my micro-switches this morning(R10 each plus R95 postage), combined with a 1m Di2 cable from CWC for R299, a soldering iron and an hour or two should have me up and running with 4x remote buttons(2x climbing and 2x below the drops)....assuming I don't mess it up :-)

R1695...? I realize you don't set the price as these come from Shimano, but that is why I decided to DIY these. Well, the price and also the ridiculousness that is Shimano's climbing shifter. I'm sorry, but aesthetics are very important to me and there's no way I can fit that enormous, ugly as dogshit shifter to my bike....with cableties. Really Shimano?

Shimano don't set prices - that's up to the retailer - Shimano don't even suggest RRPs.

The asthetics of the climbing lever I can't argue with :-)