How to upload from garmin device direct to android device???

MK Killer

Anyone tech savvy enough to explain (as simply as possible) how I can export ride data from garmin 910xt on to my Samsung phone (Note 4) and ultimately onto garmin connect

I understand that most phones these days, including mine, has an ANt+ receiver built in. My question is how do I use it so I can hopefully seamlessly get data from watch onto garmin connect?

I have had a read on the net but cannot find a simple understandable explanation.

I use Garmin Connect Uploader (available in App Store)

I tried Edgescope, but had some issues.

(I use the OTG cable to connect, but you might be able to connect via BT)

I use Garmin Connect Uploader (available in App Store)I tried Edgescope, but had some issues.(I use the OTG cable to connect, but you might be able to connect via BT)

Thanks. Which uploaded do you use - I see on the android play store there are a few. Also I'm hoping (wanting) to upload without the dongle if possible with the built in Ant+ plugin

The ones that works (for me) is Strava Uploader and Garmin Connect Uploader (same developer).

I tried a few but these 2 ended up with least issues.

I also use Tapirrik (spelling?) which means if I use one of the uploaders above, it uploads to all the different accounts too.

you can also try Edgescope (I could not get the Garmin option to work though, even with feedback from the developer)