cycle CT to JHB, any info welcome.

LOUDMAC

Hi Guys

I'm looking to possibly cycle CT TO JHB around end May. Anyone with this experience, GPS or accom suggestions? Or any info whatsoever. would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys

I'm looking to possibly cycle CT TO JHB around end May. Anyone with this experience, GPS or accom suggestions? Or any info whatsoever. would be much appreciated.

PM Hub's local distance cycling lunatic.......FRAIL. End of 2014 he cycled from CT to JHB for the 94.7, did the race, and cycled back.

Hi Guys

Soarrie.....I using a coal fired tablet with pigeon capacity......the going is slow and receiving like Christmas......late in the year. Double post

Edited by BarHugger

Hi Guys

Hi

I cycled from JNB to CPT in 2013 - what further info are you looking for:

From JNB we went via:

Klerksdorp

Christiana

Kimberley

Britstown

Beaufortwest

Oudsthoorn

Barrydale

Hermanus

Cape Town

(obviously you would do this in reverse)

Our longest day was 273km and our shortest day 180km over a 9 day period