Puncture advice -

Oiltrash

1400 km's done on my road bike and 1000km's on my mtb without a puncture. The question: Do I stab one of my wheels and self inflict a puncture so that the Tyre Gods don't get me during my next race?...LOL

1400 km's done on my road bike and 1000km's on my mtb without a puncture. The question: Do I stab one of my wheels and self inflict a puncture so that the Tyre Gods don't get me during my next race?...LOL

Oiltrash me thinks you must speak to Fatty he is is the puncture guru LOLLOL he will tell you exactly what to do . He says its really very simple Wink even tossed his bike in the bushes day of the Argus CryCry he got it real bad shame

Don't tempt the puncture gods.  Trust me.  I had about 7000 km without a single flat.  Sold my old wheels and then had trouble all the way.

Just last week I had 4 punctures.

Just got my road bike out of storage today, so hope that the streak ended.

It's funny how you can go without a puncture for so long but when they start you get 10 in a week.I find that the more I think about how crap it would be to puncture I usually puncture.

I Would love to know what to do ,

I've had 4 punctures this week...

So if anyone can give me some serious good advice...

I would be forever greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Embarrassed
NEWBY00072008-03-23 13:29:27

I Would love to know what to do ' date='

I've had 4 punctures this week...

So if anyone can give me some serious good advice...

I would be forever greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Embarrassed
[/quote']

Something that helped me was correct tyre pressure,I used to pump my tyres 6 - 7 bars ,now do 8.Has made a notable difference.

Skye is right - they definitely happen in 3's... have had mine.. hope the puncture gods find someone else.... soon!!