Sani2c clothes swap

Acerunner

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We want to swop a Mens Large for Ladies Small please. In other words we have a mens large which we want to swop, my partner has been substituted for a lady. We are doing the race.

Please PM me.

Edited by janneman72

Swapping a weekend at my house against a free Raceentry. I will put beers in the fridge :)

Looking to swap mens (S) for a mens (L), doing the adventure and can meet at registration. 

I'm doing the trail but have a M large to swap for M Small. I can leave for you and specify your name etc?

Looking to swop Mens (M) kit for either Mens (S) or ideally Ladies (S) please, at the RACE. Lady in, guy out!

Looking to swop Mens (M) kit for Ladies (S) at the Race please. Guy out, lady in! Doing Race. Will also consider Mens (S).

not sure what the kit will look like - but anyway wanting to swop mens L for ladies L or medium (sizing is always dodgy!)

This thread takes away all the fun of running around at registration trying to swap kit based in visual appearances. It's the ladies and rhinos who seem to be busiest. I speak from experience ... :whistling: