Single Speed, Fixies Group Ride (All other bikes welcome to join as well)

fastlegs

SINGLE SPEED / FIXIE SUNDAY (25 Jan)  :clap: 

A group of like minded individuals in the South of JNB have asked why only bring out the beloved Single Speed or Fixie bikes at night time for just CM!!!  Lets ride them during the day!!

So we have been organizing get togethers every last Sunday of every Month and everyone has been loving it so we decided lets get the word out...!!!

This happens the last Sunday of EVERY MONTH at 07h00.  The meeting venue is at the Mugg & Bean at the Panorama shopping Centre, Southern Klipriviersberg Road, Mulbarton.

The idea is to get everybody out on their single speeds or fixies for a social ride in the south of JNB (we go through Brackenhurst, Alberton, back to Mulbarton and average around 25kph (approx. 30-40km).  

If you don't own a single speed/fixie - its ok!!! we not excluding anyone, still come join us with whatever bike you have, MTB, road, fat bike...... its purely a fun ride so families, young and old are all welcome and then enjoy a breakfast at the Mugg and Bean afterwards.

For this month, the date is this Sunday, 25th January to ride by 07h00

Our website address is: :thumbup:  https://www.facebook.com/southsidefixie

!

Edited by skyler

SINGLE SPEED / FIXIE SUNDAY (25 Jan)   :clap: 

A group of like minded individuals in the South of JNB have asked why only bring out the beloved Single Speed or Fixie bikes at night time for just CM!!!  Lets ride them during the day!!

So we have been organizing get togethers every last Sunday of every Month and everyone has been loving it so we decided lets get the word out...!!!

This happens the last Sunday of EVERY MONTH at 07h00.  The meeting venue is at the Mugg & Bean at the Panorama shopping Centre, Southern Klipriviersberg Road, Mulbarton.

The idea is to get everybody out on their single speeds or fixies for a social ride in the south of JNB (we go through Brackenhurst, Alberton, back to Mulbarton and average around 25kph (approx. 30-40km).  

If you don't own a single speed/fixie - its ok!!! we not excluding anyone, still come join us with whatever bike you have, MTB, road, fat bike...... its purely a fun ride so families, young and old are all welcome and then enjoy a breakfast at the Mugg and Bean afterwards.

For this month, the date is this Sunday, 25th January to ride by 07h00

Our website address is:  :thumbup:  https://www.facebook.../southsidefixie

!