Strava Kudos from People you do not know

RABUBI

Strava is an open platform and you have the option of setting your profile to PRIVATE if you don't want people looking at your profile or giving you Kudo's. A lot of people try and build their followers base by sending out random Kudos to strangers to see if they follow them back (and then send them Kudos). During the pandemic folks are looking for contact with others and so sending out Kudo's and receiving them is what works for them! I did however in my early days on Strava receive a Kudos from a scantily clad Russian girl. Tempting, but blocked her!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Digging up an old thread.

Got 2 random Kudos this morning for my commute, one from Brazil the other from New South Wales.

Dont know if I should be worried, profile pics on both of these are old grey haired tannies.

Trying to catfish you for photos of your glutes. 

Got 2 random Kudos this morning for my commute, one from Brazil the other from New South Wales.

Dont know if I should be worried, profile pics on both of these are old grey haired tannies.

you must have a very interesting username to have caught these ladies attention!

Spreading the love!!

Like instagram and other social media platforms, people will like and follow you in order for you to return the favour to increase their followers/subscribers.

It’s probably just social media whores working the streets.

ouzohotlover69 cant be that interesting of a username could it ?  :w00t:

Cruise singing life catching up with you? LOL

They probably followed you to Strava from your OnlyFans page......

I cycled 30km to Camps Bay for coffee, VERY slowly, and three people gave me kudos next day.

I was embarassed. 

Of course strava calculated I climbed 16000 metres from TableView. 

Maybe that had something to do with it?

How many “global” clubs do you belong to?

That is one of the reasons that you might get kudos.

You have the option to share certain things under privacy, even though it’s not essentially private.

I've had both people up-country and abroad (Thailand and Singapore) giving me kudos. Their profiles were religious in nature, so I figured that may have been related. One of them (from KZN) consistently gave me kudos on every ride I did for around a year (I didn't reciprocate).

There have also been women  :nuke:

I ride occasionally with someone local who started the interaction by giving me kudos. He saw my ride on the Tygerberg MTB Club group - so Strava has netted me at least one cycling "buddy".

If I pass someone on a ride who's friendly I'll often go to the flybyes function and give them kudos.

Edited by aquaratza