Carte Blanche

Kranswurm

What the hell happened to the great showdown?????

Zipppp.All a lot of hot air and waffle.

Unless it happened during my brief sojourn to the loo.

Or is it a figment of my imagination like drug taking,etc?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell happened to the great showdown?????

Zipppp.All a lot of hot air and waffle.

Unless it happened during my brief sojourn to the loo.

Or is it a figment of my imagination like drug taking' date='etc?
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOL - must be a figment of your imagination.! - or its on another time - I personally dont bother to watch, but I was kind of hoping someone here would have watched and let us all know what happened!!

Why and see guys. I heard what happened and believe me if there is any true in what I heard. All off us are in for n treat on Carte Blance.

Why and see guys. I heard what happened and believe me if there is any true in what I heard. All off us are in for n treat on Carte Blance.

LOL I have never had a treat on Carte Blanche.

I avoid the program like a plague.

I think the whole Chunky thing is a lot of B...S..t

nothing,

conspiracy theory on JC being made up by the Romans, (fairly interesting), schoolkids strangling themselves for kicks, another story which slipped my mind. No rugby, drugs or cycling.

ManBat, I believe everyone got interviewd yesterday by Carte Blanche. Everyone was trying to run away and hide, except for Chunky of course.

I think they found him at eastgate shopping centre and did the interview there, he was there having coffee.

I gave someone a call after and asked them what happened, sounds like he was very calm and relaxed. They dont seem to have much on him except for footage of him giving someone advice. They tried to set him up and get him to supply the bait but he didnt. He refered the guy onto someone else.

But it seems that you are correct about some new info. i heard that they have numerous local pro riders on camera frequenting Chunky's premises. They also raided the pathology lab that they use to do all the blood tests.I believe they have info on at least one member from each of our local proffesional teams and are pusing hard to have it aired on sunday evening.

Even Chunky admitted that the situation is now out of control and that he is worried that they are going to expose the riders names on the Show. That is going to be very bad for cycling.
DaveS2006-09-20 03:37:38

Atleast 1 rider from every team? I asked a Manager if he thought hs riders were doping and he said if they are they useing th wrong stuff cause they not showing any results!!

colonel2006-09-20 00:44:09

Big%20smile

"Even Chunky admitted that the situation is now out of control and that he is worried that they are going to expose the riders names Clapon the Show. That is going to be very bad for cycling"

About damm time........maybe this is the "wake up call to S/A Pro' Cucling to get it's house in order"....all we hear about most of the time is how badly European cycling looks with all these doping allegations & raids on Pro's houses etc...on our own front door things could be just as bad.....

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Drivetrain, I suppose you are right.

There is never an easy way to do this. Just not to sure how objective Carte Blanche will be. They always looking for that big knockout punch?

Oh No.

Seems like one of the pro riders have just been bust at his house. Found all the usual goodies on him or in his house. Sounds like it one of the orange team riders.

Lets see if he squeels and gives us somethin juicy.

This is probabaly going to be Carte Blanches best article yet.

Oh No.

Seems like one of the pro riders have just been bust at his house. Found all the usual goodies on him or in his house. Sounds like it one of the orange team riders.

Lets see if he squeels and gives us somethin juicy.

This is probabaly going to be Carte Blanches best article yet.

Are you Derrick Watts? LOL You seem close to the action?

Oh No.

Hopefully its Microsoft and not Mallo or the TCS guys... Jason, Jason where are you today? Wink