Red-E powerbanks & accessories

Nick

Introducing Red-E powerbanks and accessories. Red-E, a locally-owned and managed power accessory supplier, lists a hugely varied range of top quality products that have hit the shelves of top retailer outlets nationwide.

Click here to view the article

• 2 years later...

Old tread, so apologies for hi-jacking this...

i'm looking to buy a powerbank and would like to get some feedback, suggestions on makes, model, etc...

I do not have first hand experience with them but I’m very interested in the GOAL ZERO products. They look like great quality and have a huge variety.

http://www.curtismobile.co.za/goal-zero/

I currently use a 18000maH Battery Pack that came with my Dell Laptop. Lasts for ever, and don’t need to charge it once during a 3 day stage race. Charging 2 phones and a GPS every day. A pain though as you need the laptop charger to charge when you do. IMO 12000 plus maH is worthwhile. Of course it depends what you wanting to charge and how long before you can recharge batterpack. Modern cellphones are around 3000maH and a tablet around 7000maH I think. So based on knowing what you charging and how many times you want to charge will determine size. Then, as far as which one goes, well you get what you pay for. Go cheap and the device will take forever to charge and probably not hold capacity for long. I’ve always bought the best batteries I can afford.

I do not have first hand experience with them but I’m very interested in the GOAL ZERO products. They look like great quality and have a huge variety.

http://www.curtismobile.co.za/goal-zero/

I currently use a 18000maH Battery Pack that came with my Dell Laptop. Lasts for ever, and don’t need to charge it once during a 3 day stage race. Charging 2 phones and a GPS every day. A pain though as you need the laptop charger to charge when you do. IMO 12000 plus maH is worthwhile. Of course it depends what you wanting to charge and how long before you can recharge batterpack. Modern cellphones are around 3000maH and a tablet around 7000maH I think. So based on knowing what you charging and how many times you want to charge will determine size. Then, as far as which one goes, well you get what you pay for. Go cheap and the device will take forever to charge and probably not hold capacity for long. I’ve always bought the best batteries I can afford.

I basically just looking to charge my Garmin, Light and Gopro, not all at once, but that will be the main units for use. Basically for events like 360, Transbaviaans, Desert Dash... I have seen that Red-E have a unit that comes with a mount for charging on the go. 

I have some of the Red-E products, and they are really worth every cent. Wont buy something else. 

I stuffed up my car charger, NOT their fault, but they still helped me out with the adapter needed. Excellent service

I have some of the Red-E products, and they are really worth every cent. Wont buy something else. 

I stuffed up my car charger, NOT their fault, but they still helped me out with the adapter needed. Excellent service

What size (maH) are you using or would you recommend?

I basically just looking to charge my Garmin, Light and Gopro, not all at once, but that will be the main units for use. Basically for events like 360, Transbaviaans, Desert Dash... I have seen that Red-E have a unit that comes with a mount for charging on the go. 

Good day- i would like to assist you in looking for a power bank you welcome to contact me directly on info@red-electronic.com and i will make contact with you to assist you .

Kind Regards,