Bicycle Sound System

Spent December and January building our own custom bicycle sound system - The Jam Daddy. This project was a labour of love, but the finished project is awesome. The sound quality is unrivaled and it handles very well!

post-45206-0-43045600-1422297876_thumb.jpg

It's a monster sound system mounted on 20" wheels, and loud enough to rock the block. We're updating our track list, so think of a song that needs to be played *really* loud, and let the Jam Daddy know!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to be opening with "Pump up the Jam";

(Though in my day that was an instruction given in bakeries once the doughnuts (not do-nuts) were ready for filling).

Mate that is awesome. Brilliant. You might need a long extension cord or many batteries. Not going to be light!!

Ja the deep cycle battery we're currently using provides the juice, but is heavy as hell!

You'd have to be opening with "Pump up the Jam";

(Though in my day that was an instruction given in bakeries once the doughnuts (not do-nuts) were ready for filling).

Great suggestion, a classic 90's beat , that one!

So obviously this is for early morning rides along the Seapoint promenade playing "Push The Tempo" by Fat Boy Slim? I know the tannies that live on Beach rd would love a refreshing wake up song!

That's exactly the type of beat I need...although I think those tannies would appreciate it as much as my neighbours love the 'volume tests' on my front lawn!

What calibre is this sound canon, 2 6x9s and a 10" sub?

Two 6x9s and a 12" sub. Car sound-system amp and capacitor not shown in the pic... all run on a large deep cycle battery!

at risk of sounding really lame.. how about 'Bike' by Pink Floyd?

i'll make a dubstep remix for you.

Edited by bobbejaan

at risk of sounding really lame.. how about 'Bike' by Pink Floyd?

i'll make a dubstep remix for you.

That would be awesome!