Cape Town Cycle Tour (ARGUS) Training rides

Wannabe

can we have a group for 25.5kph please  :whistling:

Yes you can. Just organise your own ride to ride at that specific pace. :whistling:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm...tubehunter...can't wait for those wheelies :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

Thanks for reminding me to set the brakes!!!! I'll be there on one wheel! (Possibility the better half is working and then I'll chase you buggers in the front group!)

CPT folks. I am around town for a few days around the argus with some english friends. Are there any group rides that wouldnt mind some company?

We are in town from 7/03 to 12/03.

TIA

Show of hands, how many guys can I expect tomorrow morning?

Don't want to hang around there, waiting, if it's gonna be just me, myself and I. :whistling:

Show of hands, how many guys can I expect tomorrow morning?

Don't want to hang around there, waiting, if it's gonna be just me, myself and I. :whistling:

Planning on a meet up in Claremont dude. (Get to sleep in a little that way!) If no one commits here, I may come through, to VA in the morning, so you are not riding on your own. (Better half has a workshop, so I've got a pass til the afternoon!)

Hey Andre

Will join from after 07/02, playing in the CT 10's Rugby... going to be eina for a while as this will be first run out in a year.

Of topic, i need to arrange for a sub and i mailed the address provided but have not received feedback for a week now, is there alternative address i can mail or how do i go by sub.

rgds