Karoo To Coast 2015

ErikD

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fellow K2C hubbers. Due to unforeseen kids activities I am selling our K2C accommodation at Baviaans West Guest House, 30km from Uniondale towards Willowmore. It is on a farm. 2nights (in 18Sept , out 20Sept), sleeps 4. We booked it as 2 adults and 2kids but can sleep 4 adults, The Flat.. The owner can supply meals if you ask.. which we would have done.. lekker boere kos! Selling for what i paid for it: R1210.

Hi.  Na hoeveel km is die Kom se Pad afdraai - afsnypunt?

Genoeg tyd om daar te kom.Beplan ook om daar te stop(waterpunt6)Mooi daar in die bos

• OK after 2 months of flu and generally feeling k@k , I am eventually better. Problem is we have one month left. I was in reasonable fitness beforehand question is will I be fit enough in a months time.

This is my 4th K2C so I know what is waiting and I am scared very scared

I injured my knee, so I've got my entry for sale at R430, thats the day lisence included.

Contact me at  frohan.visser@yahoo.com  or 083 451 6383

And a friend has also got his available for R395 for just the entry without day lisence. Contact him at 021 - 414 12 12 or 081 354 9440.

Ok, both entries were sold very quickly!!

Edited by Frohan

• OK after 2 months of flu and generally feeling k@k , I am eventually better. Problem is we have one month left. I was in reasonable fitness beforehand question is will I be fit enough in a months time.
  • This is my 4th K2C so I know what is waiting and I am scared very scared

Doesn't look like you will be anywhere near peak form by then, but by just spending time in the saddle will go a long way in stepping up from suffering to having a more comfortable race. 2 months of flu????? Wow, very bad bout/strain. Just be sure your heart can handle the stress after already taking a beating for 2 months. Start off easy and progressively add on the mileage. Intervals and a few hills definitely. With 23 days to get ready you should just do what you can and not cram b.m.o. panic training. Good luck. Failing all that, get an old Post office bike with a big carrier in the front, slip in a cooler box and enjoy the cruise and the view on the day. 

peoples, im starting to panick, ek weet nie meer so mooi nie

for those who dont know, ill be attempting this one on my 26" jaaa 'n 26" SS met rigid aluminum fork, jaaaa swaer...

any advice??? LOL LOL

im cacking myself

Did it SS rigid last year.  

No worries, all is fine except the stretch through the forest at Brand se Pad that was a bit tough on the arms.

I'm trying my DS this year  :thumbup:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :clap: