Look Keo Blades cracked

Gambithunt

Hey Guys

My newish (under a year) Look Keo Blades left peddle cracked on my ride today, the crack is on the part that mounts the back clip that moves back to the peddle. They worked well enough to get me home but were not in great shape.

Problem is that I bought them from those dodgy guys in Broadachers (didn't know then) who have since moved on and there is new store there with a new owner (much nicer than the store before). They offered to try and get it replaced from the dealers.

Just in case it does not happen, I've read that there is a two year guarantee on them and I would like to take it up with the local supplier if they refuse to change them.

Does anyone know who imports Look in SA?

Also, if you guys have any suggestions on how to get them replaced they would be welcomed.

G

Hey guys

I've been trying to get hold of Christo but he's not been online in a while. Does anyone have his number by any change please PM me.

The kind guys at Mellow Velo have tried to get it changed for me but the Look guy they are speaking to needs a slip. I don't have it, also I bought them from Cycle Tech who have disappeared so I'm quite stuck.

Any suggestion would be most welcomed.

G