Lynskey appoints 2Wheels Africa as Southern Africa distributor

News bot

Lynskey – Hand crafted Titanium bikes – has found a new home in Southern Africa. Recently appointed 2Wheels Africa, now represents this high-end, precision hand crafted weaponry from Chattanooga USA. Lynskey is where Titanium bicycles began, from the heritage of the Lynskey family which started the Titanium revolution with Litespeed in the 1980’s. Lynskey uses the highest quality Aerospace grade 6/4 Titanium to create their masterpieces.

Click here to view the article

Can only improve. Still waiting for the last guys to let me know when the first Pro 120's arrive. That was a few years ago. My mate went and bought an Epic instead. Hell I tried... 

I have been waiting for the Di2 Road Disc frame. With the rand crashing I don't think I will be able to afford it anymore. Great bikes.

Niiiiiiice. Just hate those prices 

Mine was R13k for frame, Chris King Headset, Lynskey seat-post and handlebars and two spare sets of dropouts. 

I still can't believe my luck.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...