Watch my video, make a dream reality – Great Divide

Tieffels

So I’ve committed to a long time dream of mine – to go on an ultra distance cycle tour. Whilst still trying to wrap my head around the enormity of the trip a buddy sent me the link to an insane competition - Blackburn Design sponsors people to ride the Great Divide in a brand ambassador type arrangement, which happens to exactly be the first leg of my tour. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can almost feel the start aligning on this one.

Part of the selection process is submitting a video, and this is where I need a lot of help from Thehub community. Please watch my video. Show it to your friends. If you think it’s absolute rubbish, show it to everybody you know and have a fat laugh at it. Whatever you do, please get the view count up.

If you like what you see, follow me on Instagram (retief_joubert), and check out the juicy pics I’ve taken while cycling and motor biking around SA/Lesotho/Swaziland. I need to convince Blackburn Design that I've got a decent social media footprint, and these two aspects will be used.

In short: Click the vid below, and you’ll have helped me chase a dream. Good for you!