Knox, Evans to settle unfinished Cape Epic business

News bot

Former South African marathon champions Max Knox and Kevin Evans will renew their stage racing partnership at next month’s ABSA Cape Epic as Team Biogen-Volcan. But they’re not going to the world’s most prestigious mountain bike stage race to make up the numbers; they’re aiming for podium places.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some very strong SA teams in the epic this year who will be turning themselves inside out for the African jersey. Some of the SA teams have a very tight budget and the riders have to really put everything they got on the line for their sponsors. Good luck and may the best team win.

Die Suid Afrikaanse spanne ry agter ryers vir oorsese spanne hopelik kan Evans en Knox vir hulle self jaag

Go Julle

Die Suid Afrikaanse spanne ry agter ryers vir oorsese spanne hopelik kan Evans en Knox vir hulle self jaag

Go Julle

Evans en Knox jaag vir hulself, was ook so laas jaar.

So this is where Max is - busy training while I'm waiting to read his post on the Hub! Who was taking "short cuts" last year? :whistling:

I'm supporting these two lighties, they're new to the epic and they have the smallest budget of them all! Two youngster with plenty natural talent and very humble. Had the pleasure to meet and chat to them at this year's Tankwa. We need to get more sponsorship behind them so that they can be groomed as future epic winners.

https://www.cape-epic.com/teams/2015/8141/contego-swift-carbon

10858364_10153093526297863_6656363828578

I'm supporting these two lighties, they're new to the epic and they have the smallest budget of them all! Two youngster with plenty natural talent and very humble. Had the pleasure to meet and chat to them at this year's Tankwa. We need to get more sponsorship behind them so that they can be groomed as future epic winners.

Will be cheering them on too. Much rather them than Knox/Evans...

R100 says these two will give the older two a little spanking :)

What are there names?

They look the part, must just get them some black socks :P

Will be cheering them on too. Much rather them than Knox/Evans...

R100 says these two will give the older two a little spanking :)

Maybe next year, remember Knox/Evans have plenty experience behind them. I just hope they get noticed and give the toppies a run for their money so to speak  :D

What are there names?

They look the part, must just get them some black socks :P

Check out the link I included in my previous post, made a screen shot just for you  :P

post-4329-0-58595700-1424090179_thumb.jpg

Maybe next year, remember Knox/Evans have plenty experience behind them. I just hope they get noticed and give the toppies a run for their money so to speak  :D

Check out the link I included in my previous post, made a screen shot just for you  :P

That's what that blue writing was all about... :whistling:

politics and name calling aside, and past hopefully staying the past i hope they perform,,,,sa needs to OWN the epic, it is after all ours(sorry for using the word epic MR VERMAAAK) please dont sue me i am only a blue collar worker :whistling:  :whistling:

well you didn't try to name your doughnut shop Epic Doughnuts did you? so you're safe