Hungry Monkey Part 1: The elusive long travel steel hardtail

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"and once again my card made it safely back to the warm confounds of my wallet."

You know that this [slip] makes more sense than if you had to use the word more fitting for the sentence, i.e. confines?.

"Confounds" describes perfectly your card's constant confusion.. but seemingly this time it got a chance to step out onto the field!

Home run? Let me guess, part 2..

"and once again my card made it safely back to the warm confounds of my wallet."

You know that this [slip] makes more sense than if you had to use the word more fitting for the sentence, i.e. confines?.

"Confounds" describes perfectly your card's constant confusion.. but seemingly this time it got a chance to step out onto the field!

Home run? Let me guess, part 2..

"Confounds" is exactly what and where it is.

Lot's of PITCHA's, but they are all irrelevant ...... .this whole part 1 and 2 and 3 and who know how many, is rather unbecoming of a gentleman. Instant gratification is where it is at, so part 2 is hopefully just a click of your mouse away.

Lot's of PITCHA's, but they are all irrelevant ...... .this whole part 1 and 2 and 3 and who know how many, is rather unbecoming of a gentleman. Instant gratification is where it is at, so part 2 is hopefully just a click of your mouse away.

Yeah, c'mon, you've had since 6:02 to write part 2.. 

"Are we there yet?"

mmmm, hungry for a hungry monkey

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Read this before I clicked on the link........  :eek:

Glad I clicked on the link  :D

Yeah, c'mon, you've had since 6:02 to write part 2.. 

"Are we there yet?"

The run up to this build has been the longest in my mtb'ing history, but it will be well worth the wait!

But alas, there will be a little bit of waiting involved as there's still some magic happening behind the scenes as I type...

But alas, there will be a little bit of waiting involved as there's still some magic happening behind the scenes as I type...

Well stop doing that and get on with it  :devil:  :D

The run up to this build has been the longest in my mtb'ing history, but it will be well worth the wait!

pics of the magic or it never happened ......

Bogus painting it right? 

Yip. I gave him some design / look ideas and have left him be. I'll only know what it's going to look like when I collect it.  :eek: