My frame dilemma

Jokerman

Boys and Gal's

Here's the deal....Got a XLarge Scott ADF Pro frame and want to replace it with a full carbon frame...........Think the size for XLarge is 62cm

Hmmmmm, but with this frame size hardlt anyone manufactures this.....

Any suggestions on what brands out there come in this size ?????

I'm really kean on a new Raleight Team frame but they only come in a 58cm............and I can't see myself fit on that even if you run the extreme stem lenght and seat post height

Advise will be really appareciated

Dude........Hmmmm, my frame is two years old.......and actaully in excellent condition.....no real need to replace appart from cosmetic reasons and weight.........with carbin being lighter than alu :)

Hmmm, first want to get a frame then I'll sell mine.........

The Cervelo's come in a large 61cm size. I ride a standard geometry 60cm bike but I rode the 58 Cervelo. So the 61 Cervelo would be roughly the equivalent of a 62 - 64cm bike. And their Carbon frames are not bad.

Thx Dude :)

They are also on my list of most wanted :) Will check them out.....all I need is the frame as I have 10 spd Dura Ace with Wheels and ITM Millenium stem, seatpost and handle bars

Perhaps you can share your height and inseam measurements with us because the modern geometry's have made conventional bike sizing redundant. I remember the days when I rode a 61cm and now I comfortably ride a 56cm so dont become too attached to the length of the seat tube, look for a bike that fits.

Hmmmmmm, thx guys......so far I like what I hear..........I just mailed Raleight as well and they asked for the same measurements :)

My height is 1,93 meters...........will have to measure my inseam tonight........I'm running a 130mm stem on my XL ADF Pro frame.....will also go measure the seat height.......

I for one sure hope I can ft on a 58cm......Guess I'll find out tonight then hey

Yeah, I'm 1,91. I find those Scott's incredibly short, could never get comfortable on one. Whereas most of my other road bikes I run a 100mm stem. Good luck. Also, have a look at the Specialized Roubaix or Tarmac?