How cool is this (non-cycling)

Viskop

there are numerous providers of this service. I subscribe to one, it works very well.

there are numerous providers of this service. I subscribe to one' date=' it works very well.

[/quote']

In South Africa?

there are numerous providers of this service. I subscribe to one' date=' it works very well.

[/quote']

In South Africa?

Yes please

[/quote']

In South Africa?

Yes please

Rookie,I only know of this service of it's kind in South Africa,like I said they do it in other countries but it should be better if it's a local service,much like kalahari versus amazon.Check out the website for more detail.

Viskop, I'm in Oz. I'm was just saying there are already a few providers around the world doing this.

Rookie, I was given a free trial of this service and it worked so well, I've continued. It is as simple as the diagram indicates. You sign up, probably online, giving them credit card details for the monthly fee. You create a list of movies you want to see. I am able to arrange the order of the movies to suit myself. They send two at a time (with a paid postage return envelope also). As soon as both are returned, the next two on the list are mailed. I can keep it as long as I like but obviously it's best to return asap. I receive an email to notify me of what they've sent and an email to advise me that they've received my returns. The postage time is one day from both sides. I am able to search by title or actor and found it great for selecting older movies I'd not seen and also complete tv series'.

That site offers a free trial also.

fiasm2008-03-27 05:55:32

humour me' date=' how long does it take for a letter to go from say, Joburg to Durbs?[/quote']

4 days if you're lucky.....

humour me' date=' how long does it take for a letter to go from say, Joburg to Durbs?[/quote']

and if you're really lucky, the article actually reaches the sender, right?!

Yip...but only if you are really lucky Fiasm!!

I sent a letter to someone literally at the bottom of our road...1week!!!

and if you're really lucky, the article actually reaches the sender, right?!

Ya, and when they catch on which packages are the DVD's, you aint gonna be watching FA.

Yip...but only if you are really lucky Fiasm!!

I sent a letter to someone literally at the bottom of our road...1week!!!

Of course you coulda saved the postage and time and walked or ridden thereWink