How cool is this (non-cycling)

Viskop

I joined on a triall Enjoyed the experience but didnt sign up because of the slow postal service. It takes about 4-5 days to turnaround a disc, so even through the pushplay guys are probably on the ball, the post delays the whole experience quite a lot. This sevice is great if you only want to watch 2 movies per week max. The selection is huge, lots of art house stuff and comedy, but new releases are in demand so you wont get sent them that often. Bottom line is its a great idea and is defintately worth a go.

So what happens in the case that the new release you want to see is not available and the 10(or 100 or whatever amount) copies they have is hired and sits at someones house for a month.

Does that mean you have to wait a month before you get sent the movie you wanna see...???

So what happens in the case that the new release you want to see is not available and the 10(or 100 or whatever amount) copies they have is hired and sits at someones house for a month.

Does that mean you have to wait a month before you get sent the movie you wanna see...???

They will want you to have a selection list of about 20 dvds. That way, you'll always be sent something, as it becomes available.

They will want you to have a selection list of about 20 dvds. That way' date=' you'll always be sent something, as it becomes available.
[/quote']

So in theory they say they will deliver in 1-2 days but in reality it might take a week or 2 before you receive dvd's when your selection contains the latest and most popular movies.

Does not sound too good to me. 

Normally one wants to watch a movie when you want to watch it and not in a weeks time.

Then again you can keep it forever and watch it exactly when and where you want to.

Plus the latest movies are always out in the video stores anyway so you have to wait there as well...

lets wait and see if this thing takes off...

In a month of membership i didnt receive any new release movies.

In order to work this to work it needs a proper, efficient postal service that can turn around deliveries in one day. UK has that, hence this concept is big there, we have a more erratic service.

One advantage I found with their service is that you can drop it off at any of their drop boxes - and there are plenty around so its really convenient.

I've found it good for watching older movies I missed at the cinema and whole tv series', especially ones never shown on my local tv.

Oh' date=' as julle opjoin.....gebruik asb. hierdie kode by promotional code...dan kry ek 'n referral.

PP14297
[/quote']

oeps
FanieFiets2008-03-27 06:07:20

Just want to let you all know, this really works.

Joined them Friday, dvd's delivered Monday!!!

Great quality, not even scratched as with the dvd's in the rental shops...