So....Will you be riding the Argus Lite??

Wolfie1

I hear they found a few guys with hacksaws, cutting all the medals in half right now....

As we are on a tandem, can we share a whole medal?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jip.

Leave the skinny wheels at home and hop on the knobblies.

Start in a later group with friends and go on a lekker cruise, might even stop for a brekkie along the way.

Planned a 3:30 ride, gonna do a 3:30 ride. :whistling:

Yep, when else will you be able to gun for a sub 1 argus? Although the "sub 3 club" might grow after this event. 

Will be riding even if it costs me R10/km (or R400/hr)....

I'll be there!  Fully kitted out in the right colours on the right (and left) sleeves to show my support.  I'll also be having a great day (or morning) in the saddle!  We doing it for Cape Town and our fellow departed cyclists.

FO SHO!!!! I paid and Im visiting my gf in CPT. Will enjoy every momenent. Gooi mielies...

Funny name of your girl friend "Mielies" :whistling:

Would be nice to join a group afterwards for a casual ride, coming down from the Eastern Cape the ekstra miles would be nice.

Are you prepared for a thorough flaming from the disgruntled peeps?  :whistling:  ;)

In all my life I have never met anyone less likely to give a continental poo. And rightly so, IMO.

I'm looking forward to sundays ride, as it's surely going to one of the more historical "Argus/CTCT/Two Oceans Meet/Slaapstad 100/Zilles' Mill/Zuma Zuma Gravy Train/Malema Dilemma/Long and Windy Roads" (or whatever the tour is named in the future).

It's going to be very hard to ignore the fire devastation as we descend down Whineburg towards Constantantantia. I doubt many of us will think of little else when we look out towards Tokai, OKW, and Muizenberg.

Riding alongside my brother in our first race/ride/tour is what i'm looking forward to most. Watching him ride last year, is what got me off my lard and onto the tar after a little decade of hiatus from road cycling.

See ya'll sunday fellow upstanding cyclists. 

Edited by Flynnigan43

Enjoy the time trail guys :mellow: ! Good luck to everybody entered an participating!  :clap:  :thumbup:

Its gonna be some record setting times this year  :w00t:

:whistling:

Doing it, but have decided to start with my charity group in a later slot and not worry about any time factors.

For those who coma afar, join the MANY clubs and groups that are going for 30 - 90 km rides on Saturday.

Some go to wineries and others go for coffee and scone but make use of this opportunity to ride your bike in Cape Town Rea and enjoy every second!! This will be THE Argus that will be remembered for a long long time