94.7 MTB and ROAD????

Cois

Hi there fellow crazy persons.

Who is gonna try the 94.7 MTB on Sat 18 Nov and the Road on 19 Nov?

I am thinking of doing it for the fun, but don't know yet.

Office friend of mine is doing the MTB and I am thinking for making a office challenge as well. Will only be 140 odd km for the weekend (taking into account the start warm-up trippie.

ME ME!!!  Will be doing the short MTB race, then the 94.7 and then, hopefully, join TCS and Widget for a second loop.

Not so sure of the 2nd lap of the 94.7 smiley5.gif bietjie 'n sissie vir daai een. But I am keen on the MTB ride. Good reason for the no. collection.

ewep you animal! I did wave this morning.

I will rest Sat before 94.7, my wife has incentivised my son R1000 under 2:40 and R2000 under 2:35! so we will be under pressure to pace the kid as best we can.

I'll probably being riding the MTB race, but will be marshalling on the Sunday on my iron horse.

I saw you BB, good to see you're looking around for a change!  Jissie, doesn't mom want to give me an incentive as well.

You should know that my training partner's motto is that if there's more than 1 of you it's a race so normally not much time for looking around!

Interesting that 'moms' incentive, I'll be paying it anyway as she doesn't work so I guess it may in fact not be in my interest to try to hard! On the other hand if he gets a better time so do I!

W/end proposed training plan:

Sat - 05:00 +- 105k Roadbike ride through the Suikerbosrand N/reserve (not more than 4 hrs!)

Sun - 05:00 +- 65k MTB ride out to Blockhouse and some exploring in Walkerville etc. (not more than 4 hrs!)

Mon - 05:00 +- 105k Roadbike ride through the Suikerbosrand N/rserve (not more than 4 hrs!)

Damn!!!!  Going out on Saturday, 160km (Alb - Koppies)

Sunday - Time with sister (forced)

Monday - MTB 2 - 3 hours.

Hey you guys doing your second lap, feel free to help us "amateur" cyclist along when you come by on your second lap. Smile

You guys will probably do two laps faster than some of us does one!! So really ....... I don't mind!!!Approve

OK' date=' so in other words the ultimate challenge is:

94.7 MTB

94.7 Race

94.7 Second Lap?
[/quote']

yes, but without changing bikes, wheels, tyres or hydration systems!