Standard Bank IRONMAN is set to Never Stop Moving Forward

News bot

Standard Bank South Africa, the official sponsor of all the Standard Bank IRONMAN® triathlons taking place in South Africa for the next three years is looking forward to playing a significant part in delivering the best possible athlete experience in each of the Standard Bank IRONMAN® Triathlons, as well as creating value for participants and supporters.

Click here to view the article

Yeah Spec Savers gave back, Standard Bank just make our bags/medals looks cheaper and give (in my opinion) nothing of value to the athlete.

doubt they will as they have to pay for the crappy tv ads they have running!!

yeah whats up with that blue furry guy? what is he? 

yeah whats up with that blue furry guy? what is he

Clearly done by a ad agency who has absolutely no idea what triathlon or an ironman is. Wouldn't even run that add for a 5km fun run.

The wedding advert is atrocious. Makes you just feel sorry for the lady that she is married to a demeaning, unsupportive jerk. I can just see her handing him the divorce summons on the finishing line.

The guy swimming is growing on me. He is having a hypothetical conversation with his daughter about quitting. Wants to be an example to her. 

I find the guy riding his tri bike with a Camelbak deeply offensive.

Start by proof-reading your press releases:

"Standard Bank hopes to grow the Standard Bank IRONMAN® South Africa events into a truly world class Pan Africa endurance events"

Also: no growing needed, these events are already worldclass. Add tangible value as pointed out above, not just advertisement garble...

The wedding advert is atrocious. Makes you just feel sorry for the lady that she is married to a demeaning, unsupportive jerk. I can just see her handing him the divorce summons on the finishing line.

The guy swimming is growing on me. He is having a hypothetical conversation with his daughter about quitting. Wants to be an example to her. 

I find the guy riding his tri bike with a Camelbak deeply offensive.

it just bothers me that they show the swimming guy running and then biking