Commute to Work - Centurion Golf Estate to Eco-Park

Mulalo.ramonedi

I Commute on my MTB to work and back, Keep a weeks clothes at the office, morning i get into my cycling gear and ride to work, freshen up when I arrive and get into work clothes. The Route is only about 9 return, I would like to extend my ride back home, any ideas on routes i could take.

I Commute on my MTB to work and back, Keep a weeks clothes at the office, morning i get into my cycling gear and ride to work, freshen up when I arrive and get into work clothes. The Route is only about 9 return, I would like to extend my ride back home, any ideas on routes i could take.

what about botha ave and back?

If you looking for off-road (mostly) can head west to old JHB road, ride on the paths on the west side past Zwartkops golf course, then turn right and head to Waterkloof air base, round the base to Pierre van ryneveld and past Irene "cow" mall, then right on Nelmapius - south side on pedestrian footpath/paving down to Irene back to Centurion golf estate.

About 35km?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies, I tried FlashJordans route, are you sure that route is not 100km, was quite a workout. Thanks, will be doing it more often. The next thing is to find a riding partner, the organised group rides have a lot of groups amongst the, you sort of alone there and no tolerance for inexperienced riders.

:thumbdown: