Single Speed Sunday ride

fastlegs

For the past several months a group of guys and ladies of JNB South have been getting together to ride their single speed / fixies on the last Sunday of each month.The idea is to get everybody out on single speeds / fixies for a social ride in the south of JHB.   All types of bicycles are welcome ie. Road, MTB, Fat Bikes....  but if you have a single speed..........ride the damn thing!  Its a nice social chilled ride of between 30-40kms with a stop in the middle for coffee.... and at the end... coffee.... 

We meet at the Mugg & Bean at the Panorama Shopping Centre, Southern Klipriviersberg Road, Mulbarton.

For this month, the date is 29th March to ride by 07:00.

The revolution is growing.

https://www.facebook.../southsidefixie

Guest notmyname

I'm not from the south... is it safe for me to join for your April addition?

I'm not from the south... is it safe for me to join for your April addition? 

The Souff is not that rough   :w00t: ...

Anyone from anywhere is welcome to join.. just pitch up.  Everyone usually parks in front of the Mugg and Bean so you can't miss us.  

If you have facebook, you can like the page and you can get the updates ... but every last Sunday we will be riding...   the ride in April will be on the 26 April....