Adverse analytical finding - in competition test

News bot

So exactly how big must the steak really be to be able to test positive for Clen??

How long does certain medicine with banned stuff really stay in your system? Or do dopers just lie to cover up intent?

etc...etc....

Pro athletes who are at risk of regular testing stay very far away from Clen because its glow period can be a few months at least. That was why Contadors case was so confusing. It would never be remotely considered by someone who gets tested unless they're totally ignorant/stupid.

And Clen can only get into your system here in SA if you actively seek it out on the black market. The most popular one in SA is CYX3 (look it up - guys even selling it on gumtree sometimes!).

And yes, it's all about weight loss. But the beauty of Clen is that it preserves muscle mass while you drop the fat. And if you're doing it right, doing the lsd stuff on water only, going super low calories, you get to keep your power while the weight pours off. And that's where the big performance enhancement win happens. Significant power-to-weight gains.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clen use to be an active ingredient in asthma inhalers. Don't think it is anymore. It also has a huge impact on your heart. Some people won't be able to even train on it because your heart rate just runs away. Others thrive on it. Does not have the same effect on everybody but the physiological reason/effect on muscle loss during calorie restriction Tombeej stated is the same for everybody

Clen use to be an active ingredient in asthma inhalers. Don't think it is anymore. It also has a huge impact on your heart. Some people won't be able to even train on it because your heart rate just runs away. Others thrive on it. Does not have the same effect on everybody but the physiological reason/effect on muscle loss during calorie restriction Tombeej stated is the same for everybody

I stopped using it when my big toe started developing it's own heartbeat .

"The analytical report confirmed the presence of the Anabolic Agent, Clenbuterol as well as the Glucocorticosteroid, Prednisone and its metabolite Prednisolone"

That is no small amount of serious drugs which got there on purpose.

Wow, this guy must be doing some serious and irreversible damage damage to his body. All for bragging rights? What a d@@s.

Never knew that....thought he was "Mr.Good Guy"

He acts as Mr Good guy and holier than though when it comes to doping. But he was caught and banned and never talks about that !!

Do you think a successful licensed rider would suffer from any of that? Just saying. I don't know you and don't know what sort of riding you do but I would think someone with problems like that wouldn't be able to race vets. I could be wrong.

Many pros have asthma. Froome uses an asthma pump.

No reason why you can' tried if you have gout. Unless you are having a gout attack, no reason not to ride hard.

Water on the knee maybe a bit different.

So, the substances supposedly used by Joe helped him recover quicker, and train harder...albeit with potentially detrimental side effects.

Racing against a doper, forces me to push harder and as a result also get stronger....without endangering my health.

I say we shouldn't condemn the dopers, but thank them instead!

Stupid question maybe.

Commonly used for what?  

As I understand Clen is used for fat loss.  Prednisone same thing?

Prednisone (in this scenario) could be used for any condition that you would use Celebrex, Myprodol, Voltaren etc. etc. for. It has many more side-effects but it very powerfull. I have personally  used it in scenarios where I would definitely  be found guilty of doping if tested. Example: I pitched up at W2W with a severe back ache. Used a mean mix of drugs. Finished and enjoyed. Illegal for sure. If they wanted to test me I would refuse and take the punishment - save them the money and time. Even used in creams for saddle sores.

Not saying it was the case here - he was doping for sure. Just answering the question.

I hear you (I am up at 3am and train 2 hours in the pitch dark and cold).....but in all honesty....we are NOT racing......we are doing it for fun.  For entertainment.  For relaxation.   For bragging rights. For the Strava KOMs.  For the fun to rub the juniors' noses in how slow they are etc. etc. etc.

Not professionally. 

So if get beat by a convicted doper like I was by Joe here.....

So what......heheheh.....

Not really important to me as a position up on a race done does not add to a sport CV because we are not professional athletes. 

Just my opinion. 

The problem is that these Vet dopers have kids who might also be part of the sport in future. If daddy thinks there is nothing wrong with doping/cheating, that mentality will most probably get passed on to the kid(s). And so the rot just continues...

I say test them. As often as possible. And ban the cheating scum for life.  :thumbdown:

The problem is that these Vet dopers have kids who might also be part of the sport in future. If daddy thinks there is nothing wrong with doping/cheating, that mentality will most probably get passed on to the kid(s). And so the rot just continues...

I say test them. As often as possible. And ban the cheating scum for life.  :thumbdown:

they do test the vets, maybe not enough, but they do. I've been tested this year, a team mate end of last year

Pro athletes who are at risk of regular testing stay very far away from Clen because its glow period can be a few months at least. That was why Contadors case was so confusing. It would never be remotely considered by someone who gets tested unless they're totally ignorant/stupid.

And Clen can only get into your system here in SA if you actively seek it out on the black market. The most popular one in SA is CYX3 (look it up - guys even selling it on gumtree sometimes!).

And yes, it's all about weight loss. But the beauty of Clen is that it preserves muscle mass while you drop the fat. And if you're doing it right, doing the lsd stuff on water only, going super low calories, you get to keep your power while the weight pours off. And that's where the big performance enhancement win happens. Significant power-to-weight gains.

Prednisone (in this scenario) could be used for any condition that you would use Celebrex, Myprodol, Voltaren etc. etc. for. It has many more side-effects but it very powerfull. I have personally  used it in scenarios where I would definitely  be found guilty of doping if tested. Example: I pitched up at W2W with a severe back ache. Used a mean mix of drugs. Finished and enjoyed. Illegal for sure. If they wanted to test me I would refuse and take the punishment - save them the money and time. Even used in creams for saddle sores.

Not saying it was the case here - he was doping for sure. Just answering the question.

Very interesting.  Thanks gents for sharing the knowledge.

So judging by what was found in his sample, one can safely assume it was intentional. 

Scary and sad stuff.

The question of what does an amateur need to do get a tue has not been answered.

I am trying to find out the same thing... I have used an asthma pump since I was a kid and don't want to get into trouble now.

The question of what does an amateur need to do get a tue has not been answered.

As far as I know you do it online?

Never done it though.....