Tacx Real Life Videos - exchange club

I have 8 Tacx Real Life Videos that I've over ridden, time for a change.  Or not ridden at all as they are too damn long and steep to be any fun.

They are:

Aube Valley

Col d'Aspin

Pyrenees including Col de Azet, Col de Peyresourde, Pla'd-Adet

Mt Ventoux

Passo Gavia

Passo Vivione

Mortirolo

Stelvio

Happy to swap video for video. Any interest?

I have one of the classics. It doesn;t work with the V4 software. Is it of use to you?

There is a conversion utility, have a look at http://www.lunicus.org/tacx/ttsfiles.htm and simply download the relevant file for the video you have. The course is then fully usable in V4 software once the TTS is put in the RLV directory and the avi is linked through the video part of the screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks,I'll give it a try. Seems the darn dvd wants to load fortuis everytime I pop it in. Will install just the RLV file. What happens then. any on screen instructions?

its tour of flanders 1956.04btw

Download

T1956.04 Tour of Flanders - Belgium Tour-of-Flanders Tour-of-Flanders T1956.04

from the http://www.lunicus.org/tacx/ttsfiles.htm site. Import the uncompressed file through Import TTS

post-35786-0-56685900-1428662445_thumb.jpg

Or place the uncompressed file into the C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\TTS4\Trainings\RLV directory where your Tacx stuff lives.

Then copy the AVI off the DVD onto your PC where ever you want to store the AVI (location irrelevant), launch TTS4 and click on Taxc Films:

post-35786-0-56232400-1428662235_thumb.jpg

Click on Flanders and then click on video tab:

post-35786-0-03193100-1428662260_thumb.jpg

Browse to where you placed the AVI select it and then see if you've taken as much dope as Kristoff has.

Ok I think I went wrong in that I extracted the compressed file and placed that in my tacx video directory.

Let me give it another bash and see if I can get it too work