• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Anton during the week when I took my wheel set to Summit Cycles for a rebuild - and what a bloody nice oke!

He was quite busy but still took the time to explain all my options as well as the pros and cons of each and then showed me some of the work that BogusOne did...pure eye candy :drool:. I could definitely see Anton's passion for all things cycling [emoji106] .

It was a pleasure meeting you Wyatt!

That Budnitz is something special as are most of Wyatt's bikes.

• 3 weeks later...

met Anton through a photography page on FB a few months back then learnt we share similar passions. Then about 2 weeks ago I was hunting around for Gatorskins folds and he was the only LBS that could get stock of them, nonetheless I met him yesterday for the first time and he really is a great guy and very helpful. And best thing he is just 5km from home...

met Anton through a photography page on FB a few months back then learnt we share similar passions. Then about 2 weeks ago I was hunting around for Gatorskins folds and he was the only LBS that could get stock of them, nonetheless I met him yesterday for the first time and he really is a great guy and very helpful. And best thing he is just 5km from home...

Lekker Dangle. #legend

I've also used Summit a bit recently. No one can get ardent 2.4's. He can. And he did a smashing job on my wheels, and then hardly charged me. Obviously, some beer will have to be delivered as a result. Always good to go have a chat while grabbing a little valve or whatever. He also won't let you spend money that's not needed. Just gold old honest advice and business.

He also won't let you spend money that's not needed. Just gold old honest advice and business.

Definitely agree with that, though I am probably still paying his shop rent most months despite that...haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

To resurrect an old thread.

Does anyone have Anton's cell number for me? His shop number is not connecting.

To resurrect an old thread.

Does anyone have Anton's cell number for me? His shop number is not connecting.

Did you manage to get hold of him?