Garmin Edge 500 vs 510 vs others

Bester

Really appreciate all the responses - I'm off to go find myself a 510! Best price seem to be iwarehouse but they dont have stock at their Somerset West or Bellville branches. 2nd best price Chris Willemse - hope they have stock!

Really appreciate all the responses - I'm off to go find myself a 510! Best price seem to be iwarehouse but they dont have stock at their Somerset West or Bellville branches. 2nd best price Chris Willemse - hope they have stock!

Have a look Easygis and Bikeinn (UK)

Thanks all, got sorted at CWC - once I make up my mind waiting for a mail order is not an option :)

• 2 months later...

Hijack

I'm in the market for a new Garmin,Please help out of 10 what will the score be on the following

Garmin 1000-Expensive 10/8

Garmin  810-My Choice 10/10

Garmin 510-To Small 10/ 5

Don't want to safe a few bucks and buy the wrong one

dont waste money on the 810 unless you are gonna buy the additional map package. 510 is your man! 

Got the 500, works like a bomb.

I'm on my second cadence/speed sensor (warranty replacement) and the second one is now giving hassles with the speed sensor part of it.