Northern Farm Price Increase

ianhoy

Northern Farm will be increasing the multi entry card fees with immediate effect

Single Entry R40.00 - unchnaged

10 Entry Card now R300.00 increase from R250.00

20 Entry Card now R500 increase from R400.00

post-12711-0-66994100-1428419905_thumb.jpg

are we paying for that buffalo you guys claim to have aquired? : :whistling:

still worth it IMO.  but late afternoon rides on my own , i always get such a fright when i forget the security guys are around, and those loitering around under trees suddenly move. 

must say that one stretch on the first uphil along the blue - that's the only section i dont' feel safe on when I'm by myself 

Guest notmyname

are we paying for that buffalo you guys claim to have aquired? : :whistling:

still worth it IMO. but late afternoon rides on my own , i always get such a fright when i forget the security guys are around, and those loitering around under trees suddenly move.

must say that one stretch on the first uphil along the blue - that's the only section i dont' feel safe on when I'm by myself

Ride in the morning. Ez-pz.

Ride in the morning. Ez-pz.

There's that but Northerns is a different place when it's quiet. last weekend I was out there for about 3 hours, doing a mix of sections, I saw 2 people in that whole time other than people right at the beginning / end - it's lekker :) 

Guest notmyname

There's that but Northerns is a different place when it's quiet. last weekend I was out there for about 3 hours, doing a mix of sections, I saw 2 people in that whole time other than people right at the beginning / end - it's lekker :)

Aahaa. I'm feeling what you dealing.

Where do you buy the multiple entry tickets? used to be next door at the equestrian place.

Where do you buy the multiple entry tickets? used to be next door at the equestrian place.

At the main gate when you enter, the equestrian tickets office has been closed for two years. 

Im guessing you will honour the existing multi entry ticket purchased a few weeks ago?

Edited by Disher

Im guessing you will honour the existing multi entry ticket purchased a few weeks ago?

As per the Consumer Protection Act all cards are still valid, Northern Farm is not a cellphone provider who just changes terms ;-)

Snap. I've never actually been to Northerns when there's more than 15 cars in the parking lot (not a morning person); so I almost never encounter anyone on the trails. Also it lets me figure out the trails on my CX at a pace that might irritate others.

R25/entry (20 entry card)... I'd gladly pay that to avoid cars and traffic.