RAVE: CycleSure claim (fellow hubber)

JohanC

After Easter Weekend one of my clients, who is a fellow hubber, informed me his Cannondale Lefty frame has cracked.

The bike was dropped at Chris Willemse Cycles on Wednesday where we received the damage report from Marnitz and Rickus that afternoon. Thursday morning the claim was processed by CycleSure, Anike Deysel, and approved just after lunch time.

After considering the new frame replacement payout and build over, client decided to rather pay in and bought a brand new 2015 Momsem VIPA XT. Bike was collected on Friday afternoon and he was in time for his Fine Breede MTB race on Saturday.

Great service from CycleSure, Anike Deysel! It was once again a pleasure to work with her, very professional.

Thanks to Rickus at CWC for his excellent service and assisting the client.

Edited by JohanC

I wish this had happened in my case. Cyclesure said they'll contact my lbs about my bike, then my bike shop called me and said, "boet I don't think they want to replace the part". So i dropped the case and did the impossible by trying to source a part which has been discontinued. Currently trying to source a part from the manufacturers.

My bike is insured with mutual and federal. I have no issues with claims or payouts. Since december I had wheels and fork replaced and fixed, as well as a payout for a bike.

Awesome on their part

Cyclesure is awesome!!

I signed and i fell next day so unfortunate.. Damn road work... And **** my riding skills..

Anyway They replaced everything i claimed!!

I really appreciate what they did for me :)

Cyclesure is awesome!!

I signed and i fell next day so unfortunate.. Damn road work... And **** my riding skills..

Glad to hear that.

I just signed up with them for three bikes.

I also had great service from cycle sure. Submitted claim form, lbs provided a quote, settlement received. Dealt with Anike Deysel too.

Cyclesure is awesome!!

Glad to hear this - I just insured my new bike through them.

Also dealt with Anike, and she provided great service.

Their policy documentation is also easy to read and understand, with examples to illustrate key points.

I also don't get why you are praising them. Is it your bike? How are you connected to this story and why are you telling us it?

Popcorn is busy popping and slushy is ready...you may proceed

It reads like a cyclesure employee wrote the msg IMHO

Edited by Oxter

Hi, this was my bike and had brilliant service! Thanks CWC and Cyclesure! Managed to do my race on Saturday.

Guest Karma

I've never had  a bad claim with cyclesure  always quick payouts

1st comment...ever.

Sorry to disappoint you so early on a Friday, but no, I don't work for CycleSure. In fact, I work with +20 short term insurers.