Review: ONE Industries Atom Short and Vapor Jersey

wesley_r

ONE Industries' history is rooted firmly in motocross, but they've amassed an impressive catalogue of mountain biking gear since launching their bike division in 2012. Though most of their range is pitched at gravity riders, some items will appeal to those who enjoy XC, casual trail rides and all day epics. One such item is the Atom short.

Click here to view the article

Just bought the Vapor jersey and the 2015 Atom short form Dial'd and they are awesome!! Definitly right with sizing down from your normal sizes. The new Atom short is sick and handles a 50km ride with ease. Andrew from Dial'd is the best dude to deal with ever!

Just bought the Vapor jersey and the 2015 Atom short form Dial'd and they are awesome!! Definitly right with sizing down from your normal sizes. The new Atom short is sick and handles a 50km ride with ease. Andrew from Dial'd is the best dude to deal with ever!

Good to hear!

• 1 month later...

Check out the One Industries Ion 1/4 zip jersey aswell Iwan its awesome on longer rides and fits awesome

Thanks for the tip. Will have a look.

• 2 months later...