Free your soul in Lesotho

News bot

After recently working with Brian Strauss to build a XC track at the Lesotho Sun in Maseru, I realise how much “natural riding” terrain Lesotho has to offer. He walked around our purposed track and could not believe his eyes! Something that I had taken for granted on every ride. Having a new set of trained trail eyes gazing at my back yard riding terrain has once again awakened my appreciation for the humble Lesotho dirt.

Click here to view the article

Lycra clad riders shouldn't be allowed to get air. It just looks wrong. Very cool though. The blank canvas concept is great.

Lesotho offers some of the best adventure/trail riding on the planet. If you can find the Jan edition of Go magazine read the article on a trip we did in the Sani area. Lots of other good riding in southern Lesotho.

Lycra clad riders shouldn't be allowed to get air. It just looks wrong. Very cool though. The blank canvas concept is great.

I'd get air if I wasn't wearing anything, just not sure if theHub would publish it! I'll wear baggies next time ;) Thanks reading!