Bib repair in JHB?

igg

Does anyone know where I can get my bib repaired in JHB? Preferably near centurion/fourways?

Had an off on Saturday and tore a R5 coin size hole in the right leg of my bib. No seams were damaged, just the large thigh panel. Stings more to throw the bib away than the chunk of skin I removed from my leg/knee.

It's a spez bib and I already asked the dealer. They don't have any kind of repair service.

Edited by cairbre

• 3 years later...

did you ever find anyone to do the repair? Had the same thing happen to me last weekend with brand new castelli bib and cant bear to chuck them out...

did you ever find anyone to do the repair? Had the same thing happen to me last weekend with brand new castelli bib and cant bear to chuck them out...

Hah, nope, forgot about this. I've since switched to Assos bibs, so can just send it to them for a proper repair if needed.

Everyone I contacted (including a bunch of the local manufacturers) was decidedly unhelpful.

There used to be a smaller manufacturer in CT (Howzit Sports) who were really helpful with this sort of thing.

Not too sure how many of the other would be willing to assist.