Enter now: Isuzu Trucks PE Plett entries up for grabs

Matt

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On strava, go into your training log near the top right corner of the page. A page comes up where it gives you a summary of your training per calendar week. On the left of the 'bubbles' it'll give you your time, distance and ascent for the week. Hover your cursor over each daily bubble and it'll give you all the info for that ride. Add everything up from the 20th of April and you'll know where you are badge wise.

I found that the badges only updated the following day, even if I sync'd.

Edited by Baaisikilist

My last badge is also not showing - after my ride this morning i'm over 600km. To re-sync the profile also doesn't work

Edited by Frost48

Hi all,

The badges are updated by continually automated processes. There's been quite a flood of badge updates today so there may be some delay.

We will run a final check tomorrow to ensure badges have been allocated before finalizing the draw candidates.

Cool, still waiting on my 600km and 30 hours badge! spent almost 9 hours on the bike today to complete that! So I really hope it will show!

Cool, still waiting on my 600km and 30 hours badge! spent almost 9 hours on the bike today to complete that! So I really hope it will show!

Yip, it is Monday morning and two of my badges are still not showing up. Please don't exclude me form the draw, I did all of these rides with a broken finger and would hate for technology to now destroy my chances.

Hi Matt/Admin

We're very interested to hear what the final stats are. Especially how many people completed all 14, but also how many people just missed it, 13, 12, 11 & 10.

My 30hour badge also not showing since I completed it yesterday. I've resync'd it numerous times.

This was one cool challenge, thanks guys! All mileage and hours done on my MTB.

Edited by JohanC

Hi everyone,

All badges should be up to date now. Let me know if you're still not seeing any on your profile that should be there.

I'll get some updated overall stats to you a little later this morning.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi everyone,

All badges should be up to date now. Let me know if you're still not seeing any on your profile that should be there.

I'll get some updated overall stats to you a little later this morning.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks! All showing now.