Review: Raw Revolution Food Bars

Batmanza

The attention created by various diets, controversial or not, has seen a definite shift in attitudes to food types and eating habits. Natural, unprocessed foods are becoming more popular and Raw Revolution got my attention recently during a multistage MTB race. They are one of the nutrition companies trending towards a more natural nutrition option for athletes, so I was quite keen to try the product when it was offered.

Click here to view the article

Lol, came here thinking this would be a handlebar review!!!

Need more coffee

So did I. I think that's why I got grumpy about the price. More coffe sounds like a plan though

Those bars have got some serious hipster credentials. They should market them to the European cyclocross pros.

R40 a bar. Holy cannelloni. I'll stick to pvm bars. Who knows what's in them but at least I can be sure its not my future financial independence.

R 8 for a PVM bar?! Are you nuts? A peanut-butter sandwich will cost about R2 to make, even if you put jam on. 

Seriously, I'd consider a R40 bar if it tastes better than most of the bars out there. 

Holeeeeey cow. I realise that wasn't a vegan comment.

The game has changed when you buy imported hippie bars from a crowd that is on instagram and pinterest.

I assume they are lekker like mule bars,but just cost a kakload

Hi Folks. Thanks for all your input regarding Raw Revolution Bars. 

I see quite a few concerns regarding costs: our bars to sell for roughly R32 each at most retail outlets or you can purchase them directly from our online store with no deliver costs anywhere in SA. Please visit http://rawrevolutionsa.co.za/shop/

As Raw Revolution bars are imported from New York, are 100% organic, non-gmo and only the highest quality ingredients are used, we are slightly more expensive than our highly processed, sugar filled competitors.Not only do we shun cheap, highly processed ingredients like soy protein isolate and corn (glucose) syrup, we add premium anti-oxidant-rich sprouted flax seeds to every bar.  Feel free to drop me a mail on sean@rawrevolutionsa.co.za if you have any questions.

Find out what top athletes are saying about our bars here: http://rawrevolutionsa.co.za/category/testimonials/

R40 for a bar. Wow. That's amazing actually. Last year Allora was running a lunch time special. 300g steak with veg for just R9 more.

Please see comment above regarding costing and additional product info. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a mail on sean@rawrevolutionsa.co.za