Stars set to shine at 11th Nedbank sani2c

News bot

Where does one see the results of day 1?

They just posted on Twitter:

Current MensTeams:

1st: Lill/Woolcock

2nd: Rabie/Looser

3rd: Erik and Nico

4th: Ex doper and Tuck

5th: Max and Kevin

Ladies:

1st: Ariane and Cherise

2nd: De Villiers and Williamson

3rd Adrian and Stenerhag

4th: Haw and Neethling

5th: Sanders and Ralph

Edited by Patchelicious

Ariane Kleinhans would not be riding with Cherise Stander if she did not think that she was good enough.

Top 20 for day one proves the talent. I think that Cherise Stander is pushing hard and learning lots, watch her grow from here.

Nobody said she is "not good enough" jeez people can read things in weird ways.

It was said that Ariane is the stronger rider, simple, and if she decided to push hard, Cherise would need to dig deep. No need to read more into it.

Nobody said she is "not good enough" jeez people can read things in weird ways.

It was said that Ariane is the stronger rider, simple, and if she decided to push hard, Cherise would need to dig deep. No need to read more into it.

Apologies then if I dared to offend one of thehub mafia... [emoji22] He should have chosen his words better

Cherise has really worked on her form and is currently in great shape. Her result at Clarens is quite telling.

Also keep in mind that Cherise actually comes from a road/TT rider background and that has always been her main focus. For her to run with one of the strongest lady XCM riders currently is impressive. 

Their top 20 result is bloody good and much respect to them! 

Edited by the_odinson

If they carry on like this the results will only reflect that Cherise Stander and Ariane Kleinhans won the 2015 Sani2C. I have yet to see an explanation given on the bottom of a results page! Hats off to her, maybe a new chapter for a great young home grown talent.