The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

On Monday morning - that's when the substitutions will be open for transfer on the day.

You drag and drop your outgoing riders and replace them like you did when selecting your original team.

Great thanks!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it we have to do the subs before 12 hey.

I think its before start of stage on Tuesday.

I take it we have to do the subs before 12 hey.

I will have a chat with Admin - it depends how late they want to stay awake.

I'm thinking at least until 18:00, maybe 20:00 as there is no racing on Monday, unlike last Saturday.

edit: to be advised

Edited by geraldm24

Points have been updated on the points breakdown - despite some hubbers trying to select their team while I was manually updating... I've locked the cells except for the YELLOW BAR for your name.

STAGE 08

How will you be scoring points today?

Daily Prize

Today's prize goes to the person that collects the most points on today's stage. If it's a previous winner of a prize, then we take the next person until we find the highest scoring non-prize winner.

Today's winner, who collected the most points on today's stage is... Ryinc (our current Fantasy Tour leader. CONGRATULATIONS! 

Points have been updated on the points breakdown - despite some hubbers trying to select their team while I was manually updating... I've locked the cells except for the YELLOW BAR for your name.

Houston we have a problem[emoji6]

post-39623-1436633441,9632.png

Spelling!

Gen's team

Copy and paste the above name.

Looks like you had a SPACE in front of your name.

[emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85] I am such a dork, thanks ha ha na

[emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85] I am such a dork, thanks ha ha na

Don't worry - took me a while before I found the error.

Shees I dropped again.. even tough sagan holds 2 jerseys lol.. monday must come.. I really need to ditch riders.

Shees I dropped again.. even tough sagan holds 2 jerseys lol.. monday must come.. I really need to ditch riders.

I feel your pain... Bling at least wasn't last on today's stage, but I think it's time to cut him along with my two retirees (Tom and Tony).

Edited by geraldm24

I feel your pain... Bling at least wasn't last on today's stage, but I think it's time to cut him along with my two retirees (Tom and Tony).

Yeah I think bling is probably going to withdraw after TTT..