Iwan Kemp

Bike racks are an essential part of cycling. With some costing more than an basic bicycle, it is important to weigh up your options and be honest with what it is you need. I have always been a fan of tow ball bike racks with a "load on" design. They keep your bike safe and secure and stop it from getting damaged from dangling around. The Freedom was my first experience with a bike rack from Saris and I was keen to see what they had to offer.

Click here to view the article

Looks awesome, and at the right price.

It certainly does represent excellent value for money

• 1 year later...
Excuses for the time lapse.

Is there any 4 bikes or +2 bikes add on option? I mean like in the review model, with tow ball (no hitch receiver) and lights and ID plates

Thanks

Hi,

The Selma as reviewed HERE can take 3 bikes. For more on their other models have a look at Bicycle Power's website

www.bicyclepower.co.za

I'm going to carry Kids bikes too, and Selma is not compatible. Freedom 4 would be fine, but seems that is not available in Euro option (tow ball, lights and Id plates)

Thanks for your prompt response