Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New names in the half, guy from c batch winning?

Sounded like guys from the A batch went in circles a few time. A few unhappy dudes there.

Sounded like guys from the A batch went in circles a few time. A few unhappy dudes there.

That's terrible, shame. I saw that the top 10 in the half was all from batches other than A, even 2 from L!!!

My son was in batch B, 20th overall and 8th in his category with a personal best of 1h40! So proud of him. Roll on Lion Man (but first Van Gaalen next week).

Well done to everyone that finished!

I'd love to know how 2 noobs from batch L finish less than 4 min from the winner...

The motorcycle in the A batch went the wrong way so some of the guys had 44km on there Gps. So total buger up!

The motorcycle in the A batch went the wrong way so some of the guys had 44km on there Gps. So total buger up!

oh dear, but the race connoisseur told them during the race briefing not to follow the motorbike as he was not there to lead them,  but I suppose in the heat of the moment the guys just race and didn't think.

Still feel sorry for them though.

oh dear, but the race connoisseur told them during the race briefing not to follow the motorbike as he was not there to lead them,  but I suppose in the heat of the moment the guys just race and didn't think.

Still feel sorry for them though.

That is true!

Good race. To bad for the 40 km the route wasnt marked as ot should have-been marked.

I had no issues with the route marking in the 40, followed all the signs instead of riders in front of me - didn't get lost.