A few R1000 ....

snah2

First prize in Saturday's Monument race in Paarl is a few R1000..

How do you determine the winner??

Fastest rider,whether in A or Z?Tandem----its a course designed for a very fast tandem time...

As far as I know it is not a league ride,so if the B's can catch the A's first prize could go to a Brider or even lower down..

Maybe I should phone the organizers and ask them?Often they do not think of these little intricasies..Confused

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my GF went to pick up our goodie bags yesterday, I see Burger is a sponser, anyhow, we got those Paper Numbers we normally get when you start in the ZA/Temp Groups, what's the idea? are we all starting together in one massive group, could be fun?

I was hoping to enter on the day with an easy entry - how is this going to work? Should I rather stay in bed and go for a training ride?

don't be silly Velouria, you gonna be there helping me out at the back. Donkey, no she's not new, she's got a "H" PPA seeding and nor am I, I still don't know what to do with the two 3green printed paper numbers, nr 301 and 302, maybe I can sell them to some newbies at the race??Clown

I think those numbers are just for admin purpose.

As I understand we ride with our ppa seeded no.

I think I'll have to ride in my Heidi Costume since my SV numbers have been <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

stitched onto my one-and-only new BikeMax Kit, or I still have my old BikeMax kit?but them ppl might think I ride in the Elite bunch since only they still ride with those, choices choicesExclamation

So I take it they are working on a different seeding system to that of PPA and we need not wear our PPA numbers?????ConfusedConfused

I think I'll have to ride in my Heidi Costume since my SV numbers have been <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

stitched onto my one-and-only new BikeMax Kit' date=' or I still have my old BikeMax kit?but them ppl might think I ride in the Elite bunch since only they still ride with those, choices choicesExclamation

[/quote']

Old BikeMax kit is the preferred choice - or better still just put your new number over the top of the stitched in ones LOL

HALLO boys and girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the day entry is going to cost you R120.00 , that is why i am going for a nice long training ride. sat 120km, sun 160 en nog 'n 140km op Maandag. dinsdag rest....

I phoned PPA earlier in the week, and was told that an easy entry would do the trick on the day. But you never know...