Show us your KOMs on Strava

Ryno.

Oky so this topic goes to all you Strava lovers,tell us how many KOMs you have and which one is your best.

I have 31 KOMs and my best one is Short uphill in Groenkloof. 1st/1611 people.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If spiteful pro riders, who visit get hold of this  we  can kiss KOMs goodbye . . :whistling:

Edited by IH8MUD

Got a few KOMs in the area I live but those haven't had more than a 100 or so guys riding them.

Think the segment I'm most chuffed with is in the Cradle. From the caves back down to the turn off. It's a popular Time Time trial segment. Think I was around 12th out of 4700 so riders last time I checked, 51km/h average for about 7mins I think....

The only way we can get Pros to leave our KOMs alone is to call Mr H!! If you don't know him, Google him! :)

Edited by Patchelicious

Got a few KOMs in the area I live but those haven't had more than a 100 or so guys riding them.

Think the segment I'm most chuffed with is in the Cradle. From the caves back down to the turn off. It's a popular Time Time trial segment. Think I was around 12th out of 4700 so riders last time I checked, 51km/h average for about 7mins I think....

The only way we can get Pros to leave our KOMs alone is to call Mr H!! If you don't know him, Google him! :)

When I grow up I want to be the next MR H , btw he should come do Klapperkop for us ;)

Now my issue with Strava and KOM's... when you start comparing the KOM efforts to the average effort, things start to get funny.

Edited by Koei

Now my issue with Strava and KOM's... when you start comparing the KOM efforts to the average effort, things start to get funny.

And that is why a 20km segment with at least three eina climbs is a decent yardstick if you boys really want to start measuring...... :thumbup:

Guest notmyname

What did Rouxtjie say about post counts?

Maybe it's the Sheriff giving us a rev before Friday..

Yeah, well. I have 1 KOM and i do not even know how i got it. :blush:

I would call it a "combination cheat" by Samsung GPS, Satellite connection failure and Strava miss interpretation.

I do not believe much in KOM's and comparing it to others.

I only care about my Personal Record's and keeping up with my mates, this keeps me motivated.