vereeniging ,meyerton mtb or road group rides ?

1herman12

Hey there I live in vereeniging three river , would like to join in on weekend group rides if possible for either road or mtb rides as the guys im riding with at the moment is very inconsistent and I find my self riding alone on most group rides haha

I live in Henley on klip and usually do road rides out to Alberton and back on Saturday mornings. Anywhere between 100 and 130km. Avg speed 25-30 km/h

Hi herman,there are two mtb clubs in the vaal,mittal running and mtb club and vaal mtb club. There are grouprides every saturdY morning from stonehaven (Vanderbijlpark), and they cater for all riders,from racing snakes to the casual rider. You also do not need to be a clubmember to join the grouprides. You can pm me for more details.

Hey guys thanks for the reply's sorry for my late reply much appreciated I will definitely make contact with you guys I just need to get a bike rack just sold my bakkie and only have the wife's golf at the moment maybe ill join in on the sat stonehaven ride as thats still doable to ride to commute to there and then still di the trails thanks again guys

Hi herman,there are two mtb clubs in the vaal,mittal running and mtb club and vaal mtb club. There are grouprides every saturdY morning from stonehaven (Vanderbijlpark), and they cater for all riders,from racing snakes to the casual rider. You also do not need to be a clubmember to join the grouprides. You can pm me for more details.

Can anybody tell me what time the rides start on Saturdays and/or Sundays ?

I am doing a 3hour gravel road MTB tomorrow from Risiville at about 10h00 , if you are interested in joining let me know

Morning 26er sorry only saw yore mgs now im im not gonna make it today however it would be awesome if we can do organize a ride for next weekend ? I stay in 3 rivers close to the fourways garage and recently discovered the goeiehoek sterkfontein gravel roads would be great to see what roads you ride to make up 3 hours of gravel around here

• 1 year later...

Hi There

does anyone have a MTB route from Alberton to Vereeniging, next to the

highway. if you have a GPS route it would be greatly appreciated

• 4 years later...

Good day,

I stay in Meyerton and would love to join a group or someone to ride with

my name is Joarita Steenkamp, please contact me on 0796733276

Thank you