You know you had a proper off when...

NicoBoshoff

OP must not have such detailed stats on all the riders. I reckon he just likes watching them ride down a mountain and then switch off his TV and go ride his own bike.

Yeah, but the differentiation means that instead of being a super duper mega back breaking scorpion, it's just a mega super duper otb chestcrusher of a crash...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the spirit of correcting people on irrelevant details and seeming "in the know", it was actually her visor.

Oh. I'm just going by what the commentator said at the time.

Oh. I'm just going by what the commentator said at the time.

J I just thought "How is it possible to still go down that crazy shute and double with your socks" So I looked carefully, and later they showed her helmet.  The entire visor exploded.

In the spirit of correcting people on irrelevant details and seeming "in the know", it was actually her visor.

That makes sense... Considering that the visor was almost completely gone from her lid at the bottom of the track.

Still -- legendary. She's got FAR more cojones than me. To get back on like that and STILL make it down for a podium spot is brilliant. 

Elbow dislocation???

Nope. Broken radial, stuck together with plate and screws and one broken carpal bone in the wrist.

That was a proper wipe out!

please note the red square in the first pic of her shoe flying off into the crowd!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Broken radial, stuck together with plate and screws and one broken carpal bone in the wrist.

Ouch!!!