[Event] Winter Ride ‘n Run Powered By FedGroup

gaby@shiftsm.co.za

Event Name: Winter Ride ‘n Run Powered By FedGroup
When: 18 July 2015
Where: Northern Farm MTB park, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Beat the chill of winter

Take to the trails with friends and family this July

The winter ride 'n run powered by FedGroup invites you to conquer the meandering trails of northern farm for a day of epic adventure

There is a race an adventure and an experience for the entire family. Choose from either the 10km MTB, the 18km MTB or for the 45km MTB. For those keen on stretching out there legs ahead of spring we have 6km trail run through leafy forests and well cut tracks.

*There is also a 1km for younger children under 12 years old to ensure you can make this a family affair

Venue: Northern farm - Lanseria

Date: Saturday 18 July 2015

Time: 07:30 - 12:00

Entries are limited, be sure to register early to avoid missing out...

http://fedgroup.co.za/winter-ride-n-run/

*be one of the 1st 100 to enter and receive a free moisture management event t-shirt with your entry. We look forward to seeing you out there on the 18th of July 2015.

The winter ride ‘n run is proudly hosted by Redhill School and supported by Morningside country club.

What is on site?

Bike rental

not only does northern farm boast an incredible selection of well cut out and well-marked trails but it also now offers bike rentals to those keen to try their hand at mountain biking before buying a bike.

Coffee shop and catering

What better way to warm up in the morning before or after the ride than with a beautiful cappuccino or a hearty breakfast served up in the brand new kitchen.

Bike wash

We all love our trail eating, racing snake, mountain biking machine, but we love it more when it's shiny. Hand your bike over to the awesome crew from the Diepsloot MTB academy and for R20 you will get it back as sparkling as the first day you rode it.

Go to Event Page