PPA Transparency

Bat

During the past couple of months there were many arguments regarding transparency of the CSA and their unethical business practises. As many Huber's proudly and enthusiastically pointed out that the CSA are not concerned about the people they are supposed to represent "The Cyclists" but are more concerned about their personal trips to the forthcoming Olympics. Here on all the above mentioned issues and some other CSA issues I also agree with most of these Huber's.

However what I noticed during these months were how easy it is for specific individual Huber's always to push and promote the PPA as they are the transparent cycling body and organisation who should even hopefully take over the duties and functions of the CSA. I am not going into past discussions about the PPA and if they are there as an Events Company or are they there to represent the cyclist interest, or how much money they make or have.

I would like to point out that in my opinion the PPA and the CSA are all non transparent cycling organisations with their own personal "Brotherhood" membership as priority, before the cycle community interest are addressed at large. I received an anonymous letter regarding the latest PPA CEO election. This letter just illustrate and highlight the fact that our PPA and CSA are in actual fact no deferent in practice from each others transparency operations. Makes you think.

post-45832-0-62079400-1434627056_thumb.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you represent that makes your "tip off" worth any consideration? Why send the letter to you?

Who do you represent that makes your "tip off" worth any consideration? Why send the letter to you?

I represent myself. Maybe the letter was send to me as I questioned a couple of Huber's who were always very outspoken about anything the CSA had to do or say.

ah, ok.. so based on previous PPA discussions.

Could be previous, it can be existing, the point is the transparency of PPA and the CSA are all the same.

the PPA and the CSA are all non transparent cycling organisations with their own personal "Brotherhood" membership as priority, before the cycle community interest are addressed at large

that's what ive always believed :thumbup:

never trust anyone who puts himself on a committee and claims to represent you :ph34r:

next they will want legislation to make us all to pay them money whether we choose to or not (and they'll tell us its in cyclists best interests) :whistling:

Edited by velomonatiCT

Just in time for Friday!!

On a more serious point of interest, can it be established whether or not the contents with regard to membership of various groups is correct firstly?

Only then can we discuss and consider the appointment if the facts are as stipulated.

There is another thread which highlights that the appointed CEO is a hubber, perhaps he can be asked to comment accordingly.... 

I don't know the background, or how much truth there is in any of this, but, I can't help but wonder why the letter is unsigned and seems to be dropped in random postboxes? (at least that is how I understood it from the other thread mentioning this letter)